Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009: Optimistic


"You can try the best you can
If you try the best you can
The best you can is good enough."

Radiohead


I'm a list maker and a goal maker. This year I want to be a lot more positive and a lot more productive. I want this blog to stand out, be bold and to behold. I want my words to ring true and clear. I want to swing for the fences and take the last shot. I want to break barriers and set benchmarks. I want this country to recover and be glorious. I want President Obama to be successful. I want my newspaper to innovate media integration. I want my wife's business to be successful. I want to travel the ends of the earth and the ends of my creative juices. I want our troops safe and at home. I want the Israelis and Palestinians to come to an agreement. I want my family and friends to have peace, love and success. I want to be a better person. I want to be a better friend, brother, son, husband, guitarist, vocalist, bassist, writer, thinker, financier, competitive media analyst, photographer, human being. I want to run either the Chicago or New York Marathon. I want to be greener. I want to keep dreaming and keeping making lists and goals.



Happy 2009 to everyone.


"The sky is grey, but I see the sun..."

Followers