Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where is John Legend When He is CLEARLY Needed?

On a night of way too much TV:


The Emmys
Cowboys vs. Packers
Mad Men
Last game of Yankee Stadium
True Blood
Entourage

I am watching the Cowboys because of my fantasy team (I have Terrell Owens and Jason Witten). During a commercial break, I switch to the Emmys and I see Josh Groban. I have heard of this guy but never heard him sing. His voice sounds to me like New-Age Broadway. He did a medley of TV theme songs, including "Movin on Up"- the theme for The Jeffersons. To quote my man Bill Walton, "It was terrrrrrrrible." It made me want to throw it down on him, big man!

I am sure there will be a You Tube clip of the full medley which included the rap from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I will post the video as soon as I can find it and give it a proper critique. I have return to football to stop the bleeding in my ears.

Followers