Monday, February 16, 2009

Ten Observations: 24




4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

The Geek Girls Smackdown has Arrived! Renee looks into a mirror and is not sure what she sees! Aaron Pierce is back! Chloe and Morris! But where the hell is Tony? A lot to see today in this hour...

1. It's personal now for President Taylor. She is pissed, "Whatever it takes, I want that son of a bitch found!" Imagine if Saddam Hussein actually shot President Bush 41? W would've nuke Iraq.

2. Dubaku should have watched Heat. Remember:



"You wanna be making moves on the street, have no attachments. Allow nothing to be in your life that you cannot walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Dubaku, my brother, the girl is not worth the risk....

3. A little technological thing about this show. Why don't any agents have better ringtones for their phones. I mean, I have different tones for different people so I would now if Jack Bauer or Larry from the FBI are on the line. Also, when did the government convert all of their superfast spy software to run on the Mac Platform? I love my MacBook Pro, but at work I have to use my Dell laptop because my media reports only work with PCs. All I'm doing is checking Nielsen and radio ad buys and I can't get stuff that is Mac friendly.

4. Renee with the reflective moment after wiping blood on her face after checking a freshly shot body. Then as she looks in the mirror, she wipes the blood off and it hits her. Larry doesn't help by recapping her greatest hits of the day-squeezing the breathing tube of a suspect and threatening to kill a child for information. I guess that could be a little tough.

5. Morris is back! I guess he is back on the wagon, driving around Prescott.

6. How great is Chloe? Tell us how you really feel Chloe. I like how she insults the way he set up the systems in the office. To get back at her, Larry the FBI guy dares to bring up people that have died around Jack-Curtis Manning (He lost it and was going to kill an important witness, I guess Bauer could have shot him in the leg or something), Ryan Chappelle (That wasn't totally his fault, Saunders made him do it and the President Palmer was up against the wall) and his wife (Nina killed her. It's Jack's fault that Nina was a traitor?)

7. As Marika argues with her sister, Jack and Renee kick in the door. I didn't expect that. Marika, the man you know is a killer and is evil as hell. How does that taste? Your sister might be jealous, but girlfriend was right. You know sending Marika to Dubaku will end badly. Jack tells Renee not to get to close and focus on Dubaku.

8. Aaron Pierce! Picking up the snarky bitch daughter of President Taylor. What the hell is her problem? That is going to be an interesting story line.

9. What is up with the paranoid, snarky and sneaky Janis? "Your a little bitch!" back at ya, Billy Walsh!

10. Speaking of Billy Walsh (I'm sorry, Sean is just a clean cut pain in the ass like Billy Walsh was in Entourage) I have to admit I didn't peg him as the mole. I thought the blond he is sleeping with was the mole and just using him. You know he is going to get Janis blamed for the fake APB as well as her breach of the secure line in the middle of the operation.

Followers