Friday, March 20, 2009

Information Overload

On this first day of Spring, I'm suffering from too much information.
This from a professional information junkie. At work, we have a ton of
new projects coming up. I have the honor of being selected for our
Innovation Board. I'm running the Cap10k next Sunday and volunteering
the Friday and Saturday before. SXSW is making Austin a giant speaker
and parking lot. I'm battling my sister and my friend in a war of
bracket supremacy in the NCAA tournament. I'm learning tunes, writing,
arranging and practicing with a couple of bands. I'm putting together
a myspace music page. Did I mention my wife got her wallet stolen, she
needs new brakes, the air condition in or condo needs work? Plus 24
and Damages are climaxing and I'm behind on my updates for them.

Since I'm a junkie for information, I love this stuff.

Followers